will be at the Frome Independent Market
on Sunday 3rd, Wimbourne
Farmer's Market on Saturday 16th, Newbury Artisan Market on Sunday 24th
and Thame Food Festival on Saturday 30th September (Sunday 1st
full details click
on the 'Event
Welcome to Moonraker Preserves
We are a small, independent maker of a range of unique and unusual home
in West Dorset, although producing and selling in Buckinghamshire as
well, we try to utilise as many local resources as possible as well as
taking advantage of some more 'exotic' flavours and ingredients. We use
many home grown ingredients from our own garden near Dorchester but
also raid the gardens of our family and friends in Chalfont St Peter to
include as much organic and home grown produce as possible.
We can now offer our produce on-line, just click on our
To find out which markets we are attending please go to the 'Event
What makes Moonraker Preserves Special?
- We make all of our preserves by hand in our small country
kitchen using the open pan method.
- We aim to put our own 'stamp' on all of our preserves
giving them a unique twist to make them really stand out from the crowd.
- Many of our ingredients are grown or foraged locally and
where this is not possible they are all locally sourced.
- The net weight of our jars of chutney, jams and marmalades
is 310g, so they present great value for money.
- We pride ourselves on our personal, friendly approach and
are always happy to receive feedback or work on bespoke products.
- We use only natural ingredients and even make our own
pectin from Bramley apples to help our jams set.